RHOdium® FSND Graduated Series
Graduated neutral density filters are used in photography to darken an overly-bright part of a scene, like a sky, and lighten the foreground. Even at high densities, RHOdium® Full Spectrum ND filters from Schneider-Kreuznach reduce the amount of light in the entire visible spectrum and the near-infrared range so that there is no color cast in the image.
Schneider-Kreuznach RHOdium® Full Spectrum Graduated NDs are designed so that the gray gradient of the filter follows the natural shading of the sky, allowing a more even exposure of the image. The ND coating is enclosed between two crystal-clear glasses, making it excellent protection against wear and the high stresses in the film business. The entire RHOdium® Full Spectrum ND filter line (solid/ gradient) is color-matched and can be used in combination.
RHOdium® Full Spectrum ND Graduated Key Features
- Follow the natural gradient of the sky
- Exceptionally smooth and consistent hard and soft edges
- Manufactured with Crystal Clear Water-white glass
- Even response throughout the visible color spectrum and into the IR
- Color-matched to our RHOdium® FSND solid filters
- ND Coating is laminated between glass
- Vectorscope & Tristimulus tested for superior neutrality