Lindsey Optics Brilliant² Rota Grad Rota-Grad FSND filters are a Full Spectrum Neutral Density Filter in a geared rotating tray with Rota-Lock.
- Fits directly into 4x5.65 matte boxes, including clip-on matte boxes
- 138mm round graduated FSND filter installed in a geared rotating tray
- Fast and easy alignment of the grad line on tilted horizon, mountain slope or scene element
- Shots with high dynamic range like landscapes with blown out skies can become beautifully exposed with well-defined clouds
- Emphasize specific areas of a scene by darkening a foreground or a corner of the shot
- Minimized filter handling, because the grad is always in a tray
- Geared thumb wheel with Rota-Lock
Available in 4 densities: ND 0.3 (1 stop), ND 0.6 (2 stops), ND 0.9 (3 stops) and ND 1.2 (4 stops) FS ND Rota-Grads attenuate the full spectrum of light including UV, visible and infrared. The filters feature both AR(Anti Reflective) and Easy Clean coatings for improved handling.