The 4 x 5.65" Streak Filter from Tiffen is a special effects filter designed to render a single light ray from a point light source. This filter features a single series of etched lines spaced apart from each other (filter comes in space options of 1mm, 2mm, 3mm), which run across the filter surface (diagonally or horizontally, based on filter option purchased) . When the filter is rotated, the orientation of the light ray can be adjusted to suit your composition or desired effect. The filter is constructed from clear optical-grade glass for maintained image clarity and measures 4 x 5.65" / 101.6 x 143.5mm.
- Etched lines spaced 1mm, 2mm, or 3mm apart produce a single ray of light from point light sources, strong highlights, reflective materials, or metallic surfaces.
- Filter can be rotated to adjust the orientation of the light streak.
- Optical glass construction and clear filter substrate help to maintain the original image quality and do not affect the overall color or contrast.
- Single Light Ray from Point Light Source
- Etched Lines are Spaced Apart (based on lens spacing 1mm, 2mm, or 3 mm)
- Optical-Grade Glass Construction