Designed for cine-style image capture and covering up to full-frame size sensors, the PL-mount 45mm T1.5 Cine Lens from IRIX incorporates multiple internal and external design features. External features include a 95mm front diameter, 0.8 MOD gears, luminous focus marks, and a detachable 1/4"-20 support foot. Internally, nine blades produce smooth, rounded bokeh and five seals protect against inclement weather and dust.
To help eliminate aberrations and distortion, the IRIX 45mm T1.5 Cine Lens is constructed with 11 optical elements in nine groups including four HR (high refractive index) and three ED (extra-low dispersion) elements. This lens has 180° of focus and 75° of iris rotation, an 86mm front filter thread, and includes a lens hood in addition to front and rear caps.
- Covers up to full-frame format sensors
- 9-blade iris for smooth, rounded bokeh
- Cine-style 0.8 MOD geared focus and aperture rings
- HR and ED elements help reduce or eliminate spherical aberration
- Industry-standard 95mm front diameter
- Luminous markings
- Aperture Range: T1.5 to T22
- Rounded, 9-Blade Aperture
- 180° Focus / 75° Iris Rotation
- 86mm Front Filter Thread
- 5 x Seals for Weather Resistance