Designed for up to 8K cine-style image capture and covering up to full-frame size sensors, 11mm T4.3 Cine Lens from IRIX incorporates multiple internal and external design features. This 11mm lens will produce a classic wide-angle look or up to a 123° viewing angle in the 2.39:1 widescreen format, depending on your camera's sensor. External features include a 95mm front diameter, 0.8 MOD gears, luminous focus marks, and a detachable 1/4"-20 support foot.
Internally, nine blades produce smooth, rounded bokeh and four seals protect against inclement weather and dust. To help eliminate aberrations and distortion, the IRIX 11mm T4.3 Cine Lens is constructed with 16 optical elements in 10 groups including four HR (high refractive index) and two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements. A Multi-Start Thread focusing mechanism delivers quiet, precise focusing even in wet or humid conditions or in extreme temperatures. This lens has 180° of focus and 75° of iris rotation, an 86mm front filter thread, and it includes a lens hood in addition to front and rear caps.
- 43.3mm image circle covers up to full-frame format sensors
- 9-blade iris for smooth, rounded bokeh
- Cine-style 0.8 MOD geared focus and aperture rings
- HR and ED elements help reduce or eliminate spherical aberration
- Industry-standard 95mm front diameter
- Luminous markings in meters or feet
- Covers Full-Frame Sensor Size
- Aperture Range: T4.3 to T22
- Luminous Focus Marks in Meters
- 180° Focus / 75° Iris Rotation
- 4 x Seals for Weather Resistance