The Fujinon ZK19-90mm T2.9 Cabrio Lens is a wide to telephoto zoom lens for Super 35mm cameras, and it features a PL mount. The focus, zoom, and iris barrels are geared with standard 0.8 film pitch, which provides an interface for the removable ENG-style digital drive unit. The rear PL mount features electrical contacts for sharing ARRI LDS and Cooke /i Technology lens data with the camera.
The detachable drive unit is an ENG-style hand grip with a zoom rocker switch, 16-bit encoding, and an interface for remote control via a wired or wireless controller from Fujinon or other compatible, third party manufacturers. When the drive unit is attached to the lens, a digital auto-aligning system quickly and accurately calibrates it to the zoom, focus, and iris gears. Power is provided by either an external connector or the PL mount's "hot shoe" interface. Included with the lens is a 111mm clear protection filter that helps to protect the front of the lens.
- PL Mount 19-90mm Zoom Lens
- T2.9 Maximum Aperture with 9 Iris Blades
- 31.5mm Diameter Image Circle
- Removable ENG-style Digital Drive
- Standard 0.8 Film Pitch Gears
- Power and Control Connections to Camera
- LDS and /i Technology Lens Data
- 200 Degree Focus Rotation
- Macro Focus Function
- Flange Focal Distance Adjustment