Create a look from the past with this Cine Classic Prime 10-Lens Set from Sigma with markings in feet or meters, and a PL mount. The set includes 20, 24, 28, 35, 40, 50, 85, 105mm T2.5 FF Classic Art Prime lenses, as well as 14 and 135mm T3.2 FF Classic Art Prime lenses.
Each lens features a 9-bladed iris that produces buttery, soft bokeh effects, and ghosting, flaring, and low contrast have been enhanced to produce that classical cinema look. Color reproduction is standardized across the lens line for easier color correction. Each lens utilizes Cooke /i technology that provides lens metadata to assist in post and visual effects production. The lenses feature coatings on the front and rear glass to protect them from damage.
- The compact FF Classic Art Primes also feature a common 95mm front diameter, 82 or 86mm filter threads, and the same bright linear markings similar to the rest of the FF line.
- 20, 24, 28, 35, 40, 50, 85, 105mm T2.5 and 14, 135mm T3.2 PL mount lenses
- 43.3mm image circle, 9-blade iris, 95mm front diameter
- Lens markings measured in feet or meters
- Soft bokeh with enhanced flare, ghosting, and low contrast for classical film look
- Cooke /i technology passes lens metadata through your workflow
- Set of 10 Cine FF Classic Prime Lenses
- 20, 24, 28, 35, 40, 50, 85, 105mm T2.5
- 14 and 135mm T3.2 Lenses, PL Mount
- Classic Cine Look, Cooke /i Metadata