The Brilliant² 4x5.65/138mm Variable Neutral Density Filter is designed to fit in 4x5.65" matte boxes, occupying 2 slots in the matte box. It is constructed using two 138mm circular polarizers. One of the polarizers rotates and the other is fixed.
It provides ND values between ND 0.6 (2 Stops) and ND 2.4 (8 Stops).
The unique tray mount design allows quick and easy insertion.
The handle has a standard 1/4 20 thread to allow mounting a motor for fade effects. If the motor is synchronized with the lens aperture a variable depth of field effect can be achieved.
- Variable 0.6-2.1 Neutral Density Filter
- Reduces Exposure by 2 to 8 Stops
- Made of 2 x 138mm Circular Polarizers
- Uses 2 x Slots in 4 x 5.65" Matte Box
- 2 x Manual Thumbwheel Gears
- Optional Motorized Control
- Anti-Reflective Multi-Coating
- 5.1" Clear Aperture/Entrance Pupil
- Dual Orientation